SQL Server Reporting Services augments the ability of SQL Server to meet the demanding database management systems requirements of today's largest organizations. Key features such as report authoring, management and delivery capabilities allow you to turn business data into a competitive advantage.
will you learn
- Integrate business data into interactive reports that can be easily managed and customized
- Author tabular and chart reports with the Reporting Services Designer
- Present reports in a Web browser through Web Services or in Office applications by using Office Web Components
- Deploy on-demand and subscription reports
- Manage the lifecycle of a report including report scheduling and backup and restore.
- Optimize report performance of the Report Server
- Implement report security
Who should attend
This course is intended for database administrators, database application programmers, IT professionals, and others desiring to use the capabilities of SQL Server Reporting Services.
Maximum benefit will accrue to those students who have who have at least six months SQL Serverô 2000 experience and basic Microsoft Visual Studio® .NET navigation skills.
Course Overview -- Hands-on Training
Throughout this course, you gain the skills to take advantage of the power of SQL Server Reporting Services. You learn to build and deploy user-specific reports in different renderings, integrate Reporting Services with Microsoft Office applications and apply role-based report security. You will also be able to subscribe to specific reports from SQL Server Reporting Services.
Onsite Training Class Schedule