This is a fast pace class covering the LAMP platform (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP).
This class is an introduction to the Open Source platform. Open Source is a low cost alterative to
Microsoft. This course is for anyone who wants to save money on building enterprise solutions using Open Source.
This five day, lab-based, hands-on course, will introduce students to a solid, basic overview into the workings of Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP.
The class covers essential web server setup, key commands and functions, basic PHP programming, and MySQL.
This class will help anyone who desires to work with internet applications.
What you will learn
- Day 1: Setting up a server including OS, system utilities, MySQL, PHP, FTP, and sendmail.
- Day 2: Basic overview of Apache
- Day 3: Basics of MySQL or Postgre SQL
- Day 4: Basics of PHP
- Day 5: Class project with basic RAD development
- Individuals with basic HTML programming skills and who know or want to learn a little basic system administration
- System Administrators
- People who want to work with Open Source technology
- Basic understanding of the Internet, networking, and programming
Onsite Training Class