This is a three-day, instructor-led course at providing guidelines and best practices for System architects and designers through the usage of design patterns to help create flexible, reusable and maintainable software systems.
You will learn the sound understanding of different GOF design patterns, the best practices and guidelines for usage of patterns in the application architecture, and understand the pitfalls of applying a pattern to typical design issues.
What you will learn
- Understand Design Process and the role of Design Patterns in it
- Learn how and where to use Patterns
- Learn how to write the patterns(GoF style)
- Learn to identify and apply Patterns in an application
- Learn structures of Patterns taking a Classified approach like Creational, Structural and Behavioral Patterns
- Learning various GoF Patterns like Factory, Proxy, Singleton, Adapter, Observer, Chain of Responsibility, Template, etc.
- Mapping Patterns to Code in C++/Java
- Software Architects, OO System Developers. Software Modelers & anyone needing an understanding of Designing or Architecting OO Based Systems
- Sound understating of Object-oriented design principles
- Knowledge of any one Object-oriented programming language
- Experience of application design would be an advantage
Onsite Training Class